Friday, April 08, 2011

Leaning Willow & Double Brown Willow Prints


Not exactly a bamboo print.  Actually not a bamboo print at all.  I have gone back into my boxes of small blocks and printed up a number of 6" x 6" one of a kind prints that I have listed in my Etsy shop.

This is one way of using up little bits ink leftover from other prints.  This means that the prints tend to resemble one another in their colour selections.  I made a lot of these prints in 2007 and you could tell the different print runs as the colourway changed significantly from print run to print run.

Well, all of those prints are long gone, but I recently came across a small stash of paper ripped to the 6" x 6" size, so waste not - want not.  I'll keep making them until the stash is used up.

Leaning Bamboo can be found here and Double Brown Willow can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment